Property ID : R36602
For Resale by Owner $35,000 Neg. - Resort
Are you looking for a flexible and affordable vacation ownership in Orlando, Florida? If so, you might be interested in this amazing offer for sale by owner at Hilton Grand Vacations Club at SeaWorld including HGV MAX. You can buy 8,000 points received biannually on odd years for $35,000 negotiable at this all-suite resort that features residential-style accommodations just across the street from SeaWorld Orlando.
Points are the currency of the Hilton Grand Vacations Club program, which allows you to customize your vacation experience and travel to more than 100 resorts within the network or with other partners such as RCI. You can also enjoy the benefits of being a Hilton Honors member and earn points for your stays and redeem them for free nights, gift cards, merchandise, and more.
HGV Max is a new membership program that will benefit Hilton Grand Vacations owners like never before. HGV Max members will have access to every resort within the Hilton Grand Vacations catalog. This includes all of the HGVC resorts, as well as every Diamond Resorts property. To access every resort under Hilton’s umbrella, including Diamond Resorts.
Other HGV MAX member benefits include exclusive events, discounts, and guest certificates. HGV Ultimate Access events include concerts from top recording artists, dinners prepared by world-class chefs, and more. Exclusive member discounts include 10% off the rack rate for reservations at Hilton hotels. Guest certificates are how Hilton timeshare owners can share their reservations with friends and family.
Hilton Grand Vacations Club at SeaWorld is a 33-acre Bermuda-styled resort that offers a variety of amenities and services for guests and owners, such as:
• Spacious and comfortable suites with different sizes and configurations, ranging from studios to two-bedroom units. All suites have a balcony or patio, a living area with a sofa bed, a kitchenette or kitchen with appliances and utensils, and a washer and dryer.
• Three expansive swimming pools, whirlpool spas, and supervised recreation programs for all ages.
• A fitness center, a spa, four restaurants, a mini golf course, and a market place.
• Free Wi-Fi, parking, and shuttle service to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Universal Orlando.
• Convenient access to the Orange County Convention Center, which is only 4 miles away from the resort.
• It gives you access to a prime location in Orlando that is close to many attractions, such as SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, Discovery Cove, Universal Orlando Resort, and Walt Disney World Resort…
• It gives you the option to use your points for stays at this resort or exchange them for stays at other resorts within the network or with other partners that suit your vacation needs and preferences.
• It gives you the opportunity to enjoy the luxury and comfort of a hotel suite with the convenience and flexibility of a residential-style accommodation.
• It gives you the advantage of being part of the Hilton Grand Vacations Club program that offers you more choices and rewards for your travels.
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way connected with Hilton/Hilton Grand Vacations, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
- Points: 8,000 (16,000 available for 2024)
- Usage: Biannual Odd
- Maint. Fee: $1,500 on usage year / $260 on off year.
- Exchange Co. : RCI