Property ID : R36518
For Resale by Owner $40,000 Neg. - Resort
If you are looking for a luxury suites in the heart of New York City, you might be interested in this amazing offer for sale at the Manhattan Club. You can buy a one-bedroom lockout suite for $40,000 negotiable at this all-suite boutique hotel that features residential-style accommodations just steps from the world-class entertainment of New York’s Broadway theaters.
A one-bedroom lockout suite is a spacious and comfortable suite that can be divided into two separate units: a one-bedroom suite and a studio suite. Each unit has its own entrance, bathroom, kitchenette, and living area. This gives you the flexibility to use the suite as a whole or as two independent units, depending on your needs and preferences.
The one-bedroom suite has a private bedroom with a king-size bed, a separate living area with a sofa bed, a dining area with a table, a kitchenette with a mini refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, dishes, and flatware, and two bathrooms. The studio suite has a queen-size bed, a living area with a sofa bed, a kitchenette with similar features as the one-bedroom suite, and one bathroom. Both units have a balcony or patio, free Wi-Fi, cable TV service, Bose sound system, daily housekeeping service, in-room safe, ironing board and iron, designer toiletries, and plush robes.
The Manhattan Club also offers various amenities and services for guests and owners, such as:
• A private Club Lounge that offers stunning city views, a daily continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and evening cocktails.
• A fitness center that is open 24/7 and has state-of-the-art equipment and personal trainers.
• A business center that has computers, printers, scanners, fax machines, and copiers.
• A concierge service that can assist you with reservations, tickets, transportation, and recommendations.
• A valet parking service that is available for an additional fee.
Buying a one-bedroom lockout suite at the Manhattan Club would be a good purchase for a business because:
• It gives you access to a prime location in New York City that is close to many attractions, such as Central Park, Museum of Modern Art, Radio City Music Hall, Carnegie Hall, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and more.
• It gives you the option to use the suite as a whole or as two separate units. This way, you can accommodate more guests or clients or rent out one of the units when you are not using it.
• It gives you the opportunity to enjoy the luxury and comfort of a hotel suite with the convenience and flexibility of a residential-style accommodation.
If you are interested in this offer or want to learn more about it, please contact us for more information or assistance.
Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way connected with The Manhattan Club, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
- Maintenance Fee: $3,000 (Annnualy)
- Week Number: Floating Week For 7 Nights
- Unit Type: 1 Bedroom Lockout